In winter weather goes so dry and rough, the dead cells of our body shown and the moisture of our skin gets runs out. Winter weather are so low in humidity and dry, because of that our skin loses it’s glow and gets dull and dark, often we feel itching due to dead skin cells. so we need special treatments for our skin. We often get some serious and major issues while using some cosmetics to nourish our skin. So in this blog i will recommend you some best and no side effect homemade treatments to make your winter skin glow and healthy.
- Lemon & Honey : Lemon is a rich source of vitamin c and antioxidant so it helps to heal skin damage and premature aging cases dark circle and wrinkles. Lemon juice is acidic and high in PH level so it helps to ret rid of old which makes our skin dull. In other hand Honey has antibacterial and antiseptic ability to make skin fresh and healthy, honey helps to maintain moisture, oil level and acne free on skin. So in winter days in morning after break fast or at night after dinner use a the mixture of lemon juice and honey on skin and leave it for 10 minutes. After that wash your face and continue this you will definitely see the result and will get healthy and refreshing skin, in dry winters days.
- Aloe Vera : Aloe Vera is natural rich source of antioxidants, enzymes, Vitamins A and C and most importantly it has high amount of anti-inflammatory. So aloe vera helps to make skin glow and nourish naturally and heals the burn area of skin. Aloe vera helps to not get your skin dry. You can apply aloe vera any time of day , best will be before bath, just peal out the jelly thing from the leaf and apply on skin that’s all you need to and leave it for 10 to 20 minutes then wash it.
- Turmeric Powder & Lemon juice : Turmeric is also a good source of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory, its makes skin amazing yellowish tone, its helps to balance oil level and acne free skin. The lemon juice benefits has already been mentioned so just get a mixture of lemon juice and turmeric powder and leave it on skin for 5 to 10 minutes and wash it. Try to use it once in a week for better result.
- Sour curd : Curd is rich source of lactic acid ,which helps to remove dead skin cells from skin and make our skin glow and wrinkle free. Use 2 table spoon of sour curd and apply it on skin leave it for 5 to 10 minutes. You will feel the glowing and healthy skin if you continue it twice in a week.
- Milk & honey : Milk is also rich source of lactic acid and alpha hydroxy acid (AHA). Many modern and popular cosmetic bran use alpha hydroxy acid for skin products. Lactic acid is know for best anti aging face cleaner and make skin glow. In other hand honey is natural antibacterial and antiseptic ability to make skin fresh and healthy. So nake a mixture of both and apply on face level it for 10 minutes, continue this for twice a week and you will see the result. Your skin will glow for sure and gets softer than before.
- Coffee powder & Honey : Coffee is a rich source of caffeine amd vitamin B-3. Coffee reduce Cellulite reduction because of caffeine and prevents cancer because of vitamin b-3. Coffee also has anit again and reduce ance. In other hand honey natural antibacterial and antiseptic ability to make skin fresh and healthy. So mix coffee powder and honey in a bowl and make a face mask type texture and apply it on skin directly, leave it for 10 minutes and wash it. Try to continue it once in a week its really helpful for skin health.
- Cucumber : Cucumber has vitamin b and c which are really good for our skin. Before bath apply cucumber juice on face and leave it for 5 minutes, later wash it. It will really give you amazing refreshing experience.
- Lemon juice & Boric powder : Boric acid has vitamin B6 which helps to make our skin ance free, anti aging and healthy. In other hand the lemon is rich source of vitamin c. So mix both in a bowl and apply on skin it for 5 minutes , it will scrub ur skin and give you black and white head free and oil free skin.